Monday 16 May 2011

What are we destined to do?





I quite often think that I get the brides I am meant to get and the ones I am not meant to do slip away, it keeps me happy.

I get my inspiration from all around and these days I cannot help but notice the hedgerows full of the Whitethorn flower and the grass verges bursting with cow parsley.

Nature seems to be ahead of itself this year, I wish I was!



The gardens are bursting into life and the grass is growing faster than ever with a few showers of rain. Wisteria drapes from the doorways of the houses I pass on my way to work. This means I have ideas from everywhere.



From the three leaf clover to daisies in the grass, to dresses with embroidery with work inspired by the world around me and then veils embellished to match the dress.







Have your own personal detail embroidered into your ensemble, from your name and date or even just your initals or your favourite flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment