Sunday 1 May 2011

The veil


I have been excited to show you Mary's veil for months. I just loved working on it.
The moment I heard about the Royal engagement this was the one thing I really wished that I could of had a hand in. I would have done the English roses, the Irish shamrocks of course, the Scottish thistles and the Welsh daffodils. The way I did the roses on Mary's veil and exactly as I would have imagined them.
I love doing my work and I just wish I had more clients that
let me do such lovely things. I know what I am capable of doing. I just need customers to let me do it.
I hope that with the internet girls from all over the world
can have their veil especially made by me for them. I did one veil this year that went out to Australia. I don't know whether I need to move or whether I need to help brides find me. Veils are so light they will post easily.

This photo shows the detail in Mary's veil. The roses are made up of petals of silk
organza with a delicate silver centre.
Let me not forget Mary's buttons, each one with rows of tiny pearls to make up a button. Thank you Mary for letting me work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment