Sunday 1 May 2011

My Royal Bride, April 2011

As Mary and I watched the Royal wedding we texted each other! It was the day before Mary's wedding and so much of what we were watching on TV was Mary's notion.
A dress to flatter her shape, to cover her decretly, so feminine and Grace Kelly, a dress that showed her love of detail and embroidery. The veil well Mary had inspired me to make the most beautiful veil and I will show you all more photos of our veil. The flowers, well I had promised Mary Lily of the valley out of my garden a year ago. Only one problem mine weren't ready!! So I had to call my backup, a very kind Mother of one of my brides from a couple of years ago, Millie McLaughlin. I knew Millie had Lily of the Valley as this was the whole theme of her daughter's Anya's wedding. I had spent many a day embroidering Lily of the Valley on Anya's so it wasn't hard to remember.
Sadly I have no photos of this to show you as I sadly lost them with a computer virus. But back to happier thoughts, yes Millie got the Lily of the Valley and it just made Mary's dream come true. Thanks Millie




No comments:

Post a Comment