Wednesday 24 October 2018

Autumn Brides

It maybe Autumn but we are getting some fabulous weather, and what better for our Autumn brides. Reds and golds are everywhere with a dash of green. 

I have been working on a few ideas and here us a few to share with you. 

Gold and pearl seem to be my thing these days and after the Royal wedding some gold tiaras for you to choose from. Which do you prefer?

I did a silver notion of this in the summer so changed it slightly and came up with this one in gold and crystal. 

Falling leaves and late flowering plants in the garden are great inspiration for my embroidery work on dresses. 

Not only on the brides dresses but also on their veils. 

Loving this idea, if anyone fancies it for them. I have worked some embroidery for the triangle in the train, come see what you think of it. 



And I loved this ensemble, hope it inspires some of my MOB's & MOG's, good to have a mix of colour and personalised detail. There were quite a few headpieces like this, at the recent high society wedding rather than hats, with veiling. Which ones did you like?

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete