Friday 19 October 2018

Some of my favourites for Brides at the moment 

I love to make the brides that come to me smile. This bride made me smile when she sent me this photo. When she first came to me she was so worried and shy about being a bride. Months of preparation and look, just look at that smile. The power of a look that gives you confidence and makes you glow on your wedding day!!!!

Sleeves are big on trend at the moment I have a fabulous set of sleeves going out next week, hope the bride loves them as much as I do. 

Hair vines with leaves and simplicity just the order of the day in a gold or a rose gold. More to come on this idea. 

Bridesmaids I love something unique and personal that just makes your wedding a bit different and something that follows the flavour of the bride. Pale dove grey to a hint of lavenderandrose seem to be my favourite tone at the moment. I have enjoyed using these tones in my shop window at present. 

All this talk of babies seems to be affecting me. I love making my flowergirls to match the whole ensemble but you can never really start flowergirls until closer to the wedding. Also I have been thinking would you fancy classes to teach you how to sew little ones dresses?? Let me know your thoughts. Jo

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete