Wednesday 10 October 2018

Are you ready for another Royal Wedding?

We all remember what she wore at Prince William and Kate's wedding!

She says the moment they announced her engagement she knew which designer she was going to to especially design her wedding dress. 

This was what she chose for her engagement photos. 

And below is what she wore this year for Prince Harry and Meghan's wedding. 


This next dress is one of my favourites that she wore with beautiful embroidery on layers of lace and tulle. 

I'm excited as I think she will dare to be different and chose something to reflect her personality. I can't wait to see what she has chosen. 

We know who's doing the cake, and we know who's singing but we haven't discovered who's done the wedding ensemble. Can't imagine I will get much sewing done this weekend as I watch the story unfold!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment