Saturday 3 November 2018

Motivational November 

It's that time of year when the days are getting shorter and the nights are dark. So what better to do than to catch up with former brides and reminisce on things achieved and to get excited for things to come. 

Finally fittings over and new ideas in production. I like to give my brides time to enjoy their own photos and then if they are happy share them with you. I love to catch up and keep up, follow the latest haute couture ideas and be inspired to be creative. 


I seem to be big on sleeves at the moment and here is some inspirational embroidery from Alexander McQueen. Their label has been researching the history of Irish lace and it has been interesting seeing the influence on some of their creations. 

Meanwhile much as these ideas motivate me and the fire me with enthusiasm I them have to rein back and come up with ideas for my brides and keep them happy, we aren't overly adventurous in our part of the world, but I'm happy once I see that smile. 

This is last weeks bride just as we had put the bespoke bridal headpiece on, just before I put her dress on!! Watch this space for more photos in the future. 

However how this one, it's her wedding anniversary today. 

I haven't done many black brides but this one knew what she wanted, we had tiny skulls in the detail which sparkled in the light. 

As always when I'm working on pieces I don't feel I can share until they have had their big day but it's often when I most excited. It's like having lots of Christmas' and the fun can be the build up. With Christmas in mind and the fact that I'm celebrating 33yrs!! For the month of November I'm giving 33% off accessories and menswear so call in or keep an eye out for some of my updates. 

Here's a client that constantly inspires me, I never know what she will be at next. This was during our fittings. 

I met this one when her Mum was getting married, she never stands still too long. She is a brilliant model and photographer and .... 

This was Cara on the wedding day taking her duties very seriously. 

A sports star. 

An actress, singer and dancer. 

And now to add to her CV a Dengineer!! on BBC so she can add TV presenter to the list. 

During her time as a BBC Dengineer  she learnt to make sweets for her new den which she made inspired by her live of sweets. 

And now is able to enjoy all the things she likes in her new den, dancing, singing, acting and eating sweets. 

Go girl!! What an inspiration in motivational November!! Go Cara!! What next?  

Here's her design and if you want to watch her in action....

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete