Monday 14 May 2018

A Right Royal Wedding

It's a really exciting week for me and I'm buzzing!! You can but imagine the fever pitch of all those involved in the preparations. Like any wedding there is so much to organise and remember, so much that needs planning and everything to be checked and double checked! Has anything been forgotten? What will we do if!!!'






We know who's doing the cake, the flowers and the photography but who else is involved!! All we need it a sunny day!! It takes more than that! I bet everyone of you having planned a wedding or in the middle of planning a wedding knows all those stresses. I often think it's like lots of Christmas Day's rolled into one, so much thought goes into it and as adults it's the closest we get to the excitement of Santa Claus coming.



I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing about the eminent

wedding this weekend in London but I can't help it, it's my bread and butter!





If the last one is anything to go by it will introduce us to people

and ideas that will inspire and influence the next few years of

weddings throughout the length and breadth of the countryside.

This one is already proving different with some of the invited

having to bring their own picnics! On April fools day when it

was suggested that a dog might be present I actually believed

it for a second or too!! There were  constraints on Kate and

William, but will Megan and Harry truly able to do it their way on

their Big Day?



So I'm excited to see the outcome.



So let's hope this that it is a marriage of two people who are so in love and so happy and that everything goes according to their plans. That its the best day of their life's so far and that the continue to inspire and support each other improving and developing ideas to better their lives and the people around them.

And we have just heard that these two will be on duty, Kate might not be so close on hand to control them this time, could spell FUN!!

Will it be R&R? I think not! I think a British or an American designer. Who do you think?

If Megan has gone by The Queen's recommendation it will be Stewart Parvin.

It might be him, this is Stewart doing some sketches. I have been lucky and meet him. 
I don't know if I should be writing my thoughts but I was a bit disappointed in the dress he did for Zara's wedding dress so if I were Megan I would go hear what ideas Sarah Burton had at McQueen!! Or maybe Philippa Lepley that would be a safe choice.  

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete