Wednesday 25 April 2018

My advice for Bridestobe getting married 2019

Us girls like to be organised and the more organised you are the more you can enjoy planning your wedding and the cleverer you can be. First thing I think most couples seem to think about is the venue, lots to consider but take time to really think what suits you and your guests that you would like to attend what suits you all best. 

What order of preference would you put things in, e.g. Is the day, the budget,the friends, the food, the drink, the music, the honeymoon,the wedding ensemble, the theme and the decor. If you can agree on who's coming & the budget and your order of preference you are off to a flying start. 

My help probably comes down the line, but I know every couple have in their head what they want and how much they have to spend on this part of the wedding. No matter whether it's a big budget or a small one you want to feel your best and put your hard earned cash to good use to get the best possible result. Because I make most of my items it means I can steer you in the right direction of how best to achieve what you want. 


I keep up to date with the latest trends and the year ahead's forecast. I visit fabric shops and collect fabric samples from companies from around the world. 

London and Spain our my preferred destinations when it comes to visiting fashion shows put on by the top designers. All the latest trends and forecasts are there to be gathered. This means I can be ahead of the game as it takes months for the shops to get there orders in and produce while I can get to work immediately for any bridestobe. 

Soft and feminine are in evidence and colour on lace or fabric is on trend. 

For those of you that don't like lace plain and classic with the hint of a detail just to give it personal touch. Sleeves are also evident this season. 

More to follow, Barcelona this weekend. 




Wow what a fashion show!!

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete