Wednesday 16 May 2018

If Megan asked for my help, what would I have suggested.

Something like this seems quite right. 

As with any bride the venue the couple choose and the time of year has an influence on their wedding ensemble. If I was Megan I would secretly be trying real hard but trying to look like I wasn't I would play it all down. Not too fairytale, a bit sensible so I don't offend but as personal as possible.  For me that's what a wedding should be, really personal. 

You will be influenced by what your friends and former and future family have had in the past that you might want to avoid but you still have to choose what you want 'Your Day Your Way'


Nothing too bare!

So dress wise, something to suit your body shape and your personality. Lots of choices for Megan. How different , on trend, how safe or  how traditional? I think she will favour the latter  two to please as many people as possible. She would have to be brave and bold to dare to be different. If they had been engaged longer I think she could have dared a bit not. 

Psychology is a fascinating thing and it's a very big part of life. We all want to do things our way but we quite often want to please people and be loved and liked by as many people. 

With any bride of mine I want to find out who they are and what makes them happy. What dress will make the radiant in their Big Day. 

So my advice to Megan, let's go for feminine elegance presence and charm. Given her new position, her new status, and her new role the pressure is on to get this right. However I think she should think too of what Prince Harry would like. 

He always like a laugh and seems good fun, so let's not go too safe and boring. Something fun in the detail. 


Soft and floating, free and fun, nothing too serious. It's all about the detail. Lovely and fitted at her waist and wrists showing off her fine features in a delicate way. 

If I had an influence on the embroidery work I would be sneaking in a Shamrock ( three hearts together, lots of love) a rose for England and a star or two for America 

I definitely would go for a circular skirt with a good flow into a generous train making Megan feel like a princess. She has lots of other occasions she will be able to wear a more simple figure hugging dress. 

So wherever it's Sassi Holford, Philippa Lepley or McQueen as long as Megan and Harry loves it, it will be perfect. We will all talk about them anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete