Sunday 31 January 2021

LOCAL BRIDAL DESIGNER IN NORTHERN IRELAND

 I have designed and made my products since I left Art College that's what I know and know well. In Northern Ireland word of mouth and my shop window have brought my customers to me over my years in business. I have taught myself to use computers and I have tried to keep up with technology but it's still a weakness so it stops my business from growing. 

Every day I try to learn something new.

Undoubtedly I could use advice and guidance on improving my old and dated website, adapting to E-commerce, help with the business's SEO and digital analysis. I have written a blog in the hope that it improves my Google rating. I started an online shop with Etsy so that could learn about selling goods online. I have studied photography to help me promote my products. Recently I started to use  Facebook shop and have put some products online, and likewise with a Shopify store. However I  know that I'm struggling to have enough knowledge to set it up properly, to know about coding, taxes and shipping, to understand SEO and all that it requires to get an online store up and running. I would like to use this unpredicted time to be more innovative and more efficient. I believe my business could grow with improved digital marketing as this is the first research medium for most young brides. E-commerce has the potential to grow my business further than the localised area which would in turn help welling and creative people in the local area find work.





The time seems right to learn more about the world of digital,  E-commerce and the web. Arts and creative people are what is going to help this province have something to sell to the rest of the world and also to attract them to come visit us here. If there is less money locally we will have to find customers anywhere in the world to sell to. Digital marketing opens up new possibilities and online sales opens  up  new markets so that my business is less dependant on the Shop window and passing trade and grows to employ people in the local area in a new way. 


So hopefully soon you will be able to shop via my new Shopify Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment