Tuesday 5 January 2021

2021 How will things evolve?

 It seems very difficult to plan things with the present circumstances, however because all my life I get up and want to be as productive as possible I can always find things to do.

You can always learn something new each day.
You can always learn something new each day.











So while weddings are limited and a lot are actually postponed what better time to get up to date with other ideas. Learning how to best adapt and improve is always part of any small business. Most of my time is spent with a needle whether it be doing hand sewing or machine sewing. Covid has made us appreciate the use of a needle in another way and I do hope that the vaccine they have discovered helps us on the road to recovery as soon as possible.

So while our lives sit on pins and needles I have been learning more about selling online and I hope you will follow me on this venture. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Shopify!!



1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete