Thursday 22 June 2017

Northern Ireland or Mallorca

I got married in Northern Ireland no better place when the sun shines however if I ever go missing you will find me in my other favourite place where I recharge my batteries and that is Mallorca. One of my favourite places on the island for a wedding is a place I visited 2 years ago. 

This week Bob Geldof's daughter Pixie choose the island for her Big Day and this spot for her venue. 

They arrived in a bus in temperatures of 30 degrees particularly hot for this time of year on the island, it's usually July & August that have thus heat. 


Their vows will have taken place outside with breathtaking views out over the Mediterranean Sea, stunning. Should you ever want to know more about this island I have now had three brides get married here so just message me. Jo

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete