Tuesday 4 April 2017

Latest idea.



Those of you that know me know what I can do, make things & talk. When I was at Art College the tutors thought I would make a good tutor, always too many ideas didn't know which one to start. Recently more & more people tell me they want to be able to sew. I believe everyone can learn to sew & there is a type of sewing for each individual. So how many of you would like to learn to sew? "Sew what!" From altering, re styling, customising, making what? Sewing is anything you do with a needle and thread. It is the more extensive, exciting, rewarding, addictive & fun than people realise & maybe it's time I spread the fun. 
Why not make, re-style or customise your thing so that no-one else has the same thing? 
Everything I make involves sewing, dresses, christening robes, veils, headdresses, ties, bow ties, hangers to put the clothes on,  curtains & cushions. Then there is sewing for function and sewing as a decoration!!!! Exciting!!!


I spoke to a lady last week who has given lessons and she is the first person who said "Don't do it" & typical me I think that is what has spurred me on. Don't tell me I can't do it. Nothing is easy in life but you can be amazed what you can achieve when you are encouraged to try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment