Monday 27 March 2017

Spring 2017

This time of year with the clocks going forward we have more daylight hours and everything is bursting with life, its always an exciting time of year.

All my clients for the year are keen to see what I have been working on and how I am getting on with their ensemble. From brides with their dresses and all the accessories to match to the Holy Communion girls, mini brides excited to see how things are shaping up.



The hedgerows where I live inspired me to do this headband.

I have been dying lace and silk for my brides and have ideas for any left over bits, nothing goes to waste when you can create, make and sew.

This is one of my new men's ties that was very popular when I showed it off at the weekend wedding show. Even my husband fancies a skinny tie especially made for him so that he can say no-one else has the same as his tie.

Yellow or amarillo (I'm studying Spanish these days) seems to be having an influence on my colour palette these days. It seems so jolly and reminds me of sunshine so I can't get enough of it. So it managed to make it's way onto this garter.

I have the most fantastic collection of genuine vintage Nottingham lace and right now it is really big on trend. I have lots of different designs with different sizes and shaped in the lace so you must come and pick which one you would like. With them being 100% natural it means I can dye them any colour you should choose.

This is a veil I just finished yesterday, with a tiny flower inspired by the flowers bursting to life that I see on my way into work.

This veil is the veil that my December bride wore, it was made to match her dress detail. No doubt more photos to follow.











No comments:

Post a Comment