Wednesday 5 April 2017

Class ideas

Here are some ideas. I want you to make suggestions and I want to make the workshop/classes as adaptable as possible so U get what suits U out of them. There is so many different sewing techniques and there is one to suit everyone. I want to share with you some of the knowledge I have and to me it is like a life skill. It is what ever you do with that skill that will be your choice. 

1 Hand Sewing, as simple or as complicated as you want. 

2 Machine Sewing for those of you who like speed. 

3 Altering items for those who have a wardrobe full of clothes that need altered. 

4 To costumise an outfit, be unique who wants to have the same as someone else or just change the look from the last time you wore it. 

5 To make a belt whether it's for your wedding dress or your evening outfit. 

6 To make a christening robe

7 To make a petticoat for your wedding dress

8 To make a garter

9 To make a veil

10 Make your headdress

11 Make your flower girl's dress

12 Make your men Bow ties

13 Make a bunting

14 Make your man a tie.

I thinking Monday's and / Saturday's?

What do you want?




No comments:

Post a Comment