Sunday 26 March 2017

Perfection at Portaferry

When you get an invite to join in with a new venture in your area you can't help but get involved.
I'm not the best at getting packed up and moving my shop to exhibit at Bridal Shows but when you get a personal invite it seems more special.
Portaferry is just about 20 miles from my shop and thankfully many Portaferry girls have asked me to do their wedding dresses so this was my reason for visiting the latest new venue for Wedding's on the Ards Peninsula.

Portico is the perfect venue for a romantic and elegant wedding . This beautifully restored former church is now a non-denominated grade A listed venue that hosts weddings of all kinds. Worth a visit to find out more and see for yourself.
I took a selection of my products to try to show the range of things I do inspired by the interior of the venue. 

Bespoke waistcoats , ties, carats and bow ties.

Embroidered bits and pieces to show the diverse range to satisfy every brides different ideas.

Spring was bursting with a fabulous array of flowers and foliage around the venue outside and in.



The lovely Rhian Hanson played her fabulous harp creating the most angelic tones to make a memorable atmosphere at the occasion.

Not only was the venue, the atmosphere and the company perfect but the weather was very kind to us.


No visit to Portaferry would be complete without a visit to the Wonderful Portaferry Hotel. What better place for your wedding reception.
Meet the lovely Kirsty and find out all that is on offer.

I have to say I loved the table settings and the seat tiebacks in the blush chiffon.





So thanks to Mary, who I was delighted to see again since her wedding, I displayed one of my lace bridal dresses and two of my men's hire outfits.

Seems like my printed ties caught a few peoples fancy.


 Lots to see and take in not forgetting the famous ferry just outside in the sunshine.

Accessories on display
Dyed silk for flower ties
Bridal belts, headbands and caplets.
So at the end of the day if you missed out make sure and take the time to find out more and should you want to stay here is what was on offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment