Monday 10 August 2015

Take your Time and Enjoy Every Second


Quite often I give this advice out to my brides but do any of us take time to do this?
Once you start planning your wedding time flies and things can get a bit out of proportion.



 Happy News from a Former bride


Then plans lead to more excitement and the years just fly in.
More Happy news from another Former Bride
Life in the fast lane and we have to juggle our hours to get everything done.
Happy News for a Potential Bride
Spend time with your friends and family making Happy Memories. This bride's girl friends surprised her with the limousine for a Special day to remember, perfect.


Take time and Enjoy every second.

Happy Memories this week for a Former Bride who text me to remind me of 10yrs ago.
"Hi Joanne,
10 years ago today was my wedding day and you made my dress for me! I still absolutely love it and try it on every year! Luckily it still fits and my daughter Mya loves to pretend to be my flower girl. Thank you so much for such a beautiful dress. Love,
These will be Happy memories that everyone will always remember.

Listening to what a Bride wants, giving advice on suitable shapes, then ultimately helping them choose their dream wedding dress is very special to me. It is important to me to listen to the bride and make her feel very special. 

A recent Bride who I actually made her Mum's wedding dress for also, same church some of the same characters, what a Day to remember.
To do this as long as I have and for as many people as I can has meant that I have lived at a very fast and intense pace. Recently one of my best friends from school suddenly and without warning took ill and has ended up in hospital in intensive care. Each day she is there it makes me think how foolish I am that I don't take more time to enjoy every second of life because none of us know when we won't have tomorrow. So this is a piece of advice I want to share. Take time to look after yourselves, eat good food, take time to de stress, look after each other. We only get one go at this life make good every second you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment