Monday 9 June 2014

The professional photos from Malta


The Photographer, Davy Ralston from Northern Ireland, did his best to find the almond orchards that I had imagined but it wasn't to be. So other settings were chosen. Sadly I haven't been there and so there were a few issues that didn't work in the photos. You may not notice but the train of the dress is around the models waist instead of attached to the empire line detail in this photo.
I always feel so sorry for the horses when I am in a sunny resort and they are being used to transport tourists around. The poor horses look so bored, so hot and their legs so tired of trotting through the streets that I just could approve these photos.

 The girls looked sad in this photo and I love to think when a girl puts on one of my dresses that it just makes them smile!!

                              So finally these where the selection I choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment