Monday 23 June 2014

Real Bride having a dress rehearsal.

Sorry girls, its seems like sometime since I did my last blog. One of my most popular blogs was the one about the Great Gatsby, so recently I took myself off to see the Grace of Monaco film to see what ideas would come from that. Both my blog on Cheltenham and Ascot ladies fashion seem to be popular and when I posted some hats on my Facebook page again the races are a popular theme all over the world but my copy of Pippa Middleton's dress tops the poll.

Now I have hit the middle of the year, my middle of the year resolution is to do my blog more often. So keep the encouragement and the comments coming.
Now let me share some of the work that has been keeping my busy.
Here the girls are practising and learning all that needs to be remembered.

Bride and bridesmaid having a trial run.

This lovely long veil was just the finishing touch to a lovely ensemble for lovely girls.


Close up of the dress and the veil over it.

My bride beaming, happy with everything, as all brides must be.

Embroidery close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment