Wednesday 8 February 2023

The Latest from the Bridal industry on the newest trends for 2024


"Come fly with me"

I have always loved watching the birds in my garden. Every morning there is one there to say "Hello"

You will have seen some of my work with embroidered birds, from simple outline stitching to more intense elaborate embroidery.

Recently I noticed birds appearing on the couture catwalks, so I thought I would share the latest trends with you.





"Birds flying high you know how I feel" inspiration from a song maybe!

"Love is in the Air"

"Let your idea out of the bag"

"Dare to Dream"

"Icons in the Spotlight"

"Fresh Trends for 2023"



Short bridal dresses seem to be a thing for 2023.

What's on trend that the bridal shops are buying for 2024?

Bodices with a straight across line rather than the sweetheart line?

Sleeves still a Big thing in some form or another.

Bows?


Do you ever see a dress in a picture and think well I like a notion of this but not quite the same as that. Or maybe you have been to a wedding dress shop and liked a part of an idea but need someone like me to make it the way you want. Well then why not come and meet me to discuss your ideas to see if its possible. 



History is being made today in London as Zelensky visits the capital. He thanked us the Northern Irish for our support and help so far with the invasion of the Russians into their country, jeopardising freedom and democracy. He appealed for "Wings of Freedom" While recently Miss Ukrainian Universe sold her wings to raise funds for the crisis.

Who needs a needless war when we have a natural disaster to cope with since the recent earthquake in Turkey and Syria?

Let us All sew the seeds of Love and "Give Peace a Chance!!"

"Spread Peace and Love"

"Love can Conquer All"

No comments:

Post a Comment