Monday 30 January 2023

Inspiration for St Valentine's day 2023











I try my best to keep up with posts and everything that is going on that interests me in the creative world and the wedding world, but there never seems to be enough hours to my days.

I enjoy learning new things and being creative, its probably why I live and breath my work 24/7

You have to be more than enthusiastic to be self employed.But where would I be without the love I get from All my clients.

So with Love being in the air I thought let's make something which would be of use to any of my clients.


So if you would like a red felt heart shaped cushion, either to give to someone you Love or you could use it as a pin cushion then all you have to do is FOLLOW me on FaceBook or Instagram and SHARE this idea with your friends and Loved 1's

LIKEand You are in with a chance of me sending you one.

Let me know what you think and don't be frightened to Comment on this my Blog or any of my Posts as it encourages me to keep doing this social media.



The ring my bride's groom made

My Bride & Groom

My idea of a ring cushion or a pin cushion.






Help me Grow & Flourish

thanks Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment