Monday 8 March 2021

Bridal Blogger



What do you do when weddings are postponed?
Well there is always something to work on.


 So it's time for a new post. They say we should write down our feelings, that writing a diary is good for people. However these days I feel that there is so much noise that sometimes the best thing we can do is to stop and listen. Listen to nature, the birds chirp away and just get on with life, listening to them can really cheer you up.

Have you found lockdown mentally difficult? I have been surprised as to how it has affected me. I have always credited myself with resilience and ability to cope with anything thrown at me, but this last year has tested me. It has been a year since my Dad fell and that seemed to be the start of all the things that seemed out of my control. Covid, cancer, do all nasty things start with a C. Well I thought I would start a group and call it the Creative C so that I could find some good in that letter C. But everything has seemed to get in the way of that so far.

I have been clearly out and cleaning through this Covid/ Coronivirus crisis and I came across an article written by Charles Swindoll that I want to share with you.

It is all about ATTITUDE!!!

The longer I live the more I realise the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than sucesses, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is that we have a choice everyday. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how i react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our attitudes'


No comments:

Post a Comment