Friday 27 March 2020

Life Experience




















I’m wide awake, can’t sleep, it’s the usual time 3am and my mind is racing with things to do. I tell my brides if they wake in the night with things to do write them down so you can get back to sleep ( we all need our beauty sleep!) & the mind is a powerful thing!!
“We think we have a problem until a bigger one comes along.” Well a few weeks ago we were all working towards a plan and then “bang” everything changes and we have to learn to quickly adapt and alter our course to work out how to cope with that problem. 
Life experience is a powerful thing, you can learn from things that have happened you and people you meet if you are bothered to be interested in their life experience. 
My job is fascinating and my life experience especially over the last three years but maybe way longer gives me heart to keep going. Always be thoughtful, as quite often people are coping with far more than you know. Always be positive,negativity is a wasted energy. Don’t stress, listen to your heart, quite often guidance our strength comes from within. However over the past three years it was my brides and clients that got me through the most difficult time of my life. Over the years we have had the troubles in this wee country, we have had the banking crisis, & we have had brexit ( it’s not getting a capital letter from me!) but our health Our HEALTH that if we don’t have it we can’t go to our work, go to our weddings, go on holiday , do what we want nor be with our loved ones. 
Be wise, be healthy and be grateful. 

Thanks as always to All my customers for being there for me. XxJo 

No comments:

Post a Comment