Saturday 21 March 2020

Latest Update


Firstly I want to give you my mobile telephone number as my shop landline is no longer fit for purpose!!

   07736069692

Normally we are excited about Spring weddings, the hedgerows are bursting into life and its all go! A lot has happened since I wrote my last blog and life has changed in the world dramatically! Im fortunate that I can shut myself away and sew to my hearts content with the music on but that doesn't work without my customers. It seems that fittings will be jeopardised for the foreseeable future. I present I just take one day at a time and try to be organised and ready when any of my brides tell me they want a fitting.




 As time goes by and I have no one to talk to I keep thinking best thing I could do is teach those of you how to sew and make things. We presume your weddings will go ahead one day so maybe you will start searching online for products so I must try and become more tech friendly. ( maybe some of you can help me with that) I do have an Etsy shop so I must put more things online! Look up Jo's Collection and see if you can find it, let me know. I might do a shoplift store with my Facebook page. All of these ideas will keep me occupied!!



So keep yourselves creative, get drawing, sewing , making whatever you can to give you a purpose a fulfilment  to your day. Time is not to be wasted, we only get one go at this life. Anytime I can Im going to post videos on my Instagram page @joanne_ferguson_bridal or @embroidery_inspo please follow me to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment