Monday 13 May 2019

Be Inspired and Inspire others.

It's not possible for me to share what I'm working on as mostly it's top secret until it's Big Day.
However it's nice to be inspired and to inspire others.
I have this post of my Instagram for joanne_ferguson_bridal you will have seen them if you follow me.

However I also I have an Instagram account at  embroidery_inspo which I try to encourage you to have a go at embroidery yourselves.
I noticed the dandelion's at the road side and this is what I came up with when translated. Not really something suitable for a wedding dress yet!! However you never know what way this will inspire me in future.

I was watching the BAFTA's last night and I heard Joan Bakewell give her acceptance speech, very inspirational. What I took out of it was that we were put on this earth to create. Often humans seem to think of procreation but this time it was more open for those of us who have not had our own off spring to be inspired to create beautiful things as artists. What about the fashion at the awards, well I loved the bright vivid colours, emerald green, sapphire blue, and a bit of this one and that. I always like something bright and different. Loved the cut and classic elegance of the Suzanne Neville dress worn by Keeley Hawes.
In contrast here are some photos of a quirky different ensemble I did for myself.



Also my dad had reordered the programme about Mount Stewart, Home Ground, naturally I loved it. I was fascinated by the piece about the Black bees native to Ireland and the Ladybirds being a sign of Good luck. That notion will definitely inspire me for what I working on at present!!

Its my birthday this week and so that means Balmoral Show, pink blossom and get ready for Chelsea Flower Show!!



1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete