Monday 25 June 2018

Glorious Summer Sunshine

Well we can't complain we are getting the most fabulous summer weather, what better place to be when the sun shines. Thankfully my workroom makes me feel at one with the outside and so Im happy to work away well everyone else is outside enjoying the sunshine.


At present I'm working on a headdress with tiny pearls and Swarovski crystals. 

I'm doing some bespoke veils for my new venture. 

Dyeing and decorating shoes. 

I have been inspired to do a birdcage veil after seeing R&R's latest photo shoot. 

And I'm doing my best to inspire others to do some embroidery 

It's perfect and what's better than catching a glimpse of the recent real GOT celebrity wedding such a delightful photo capturing the mood of the day. 

Been inspired by the lovely detail on the dress. 


And I have been working on some bespoke embroidery. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing wonderful information. Its really useful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!
    Bridal Makeup Artist in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete