Monday 27 January 2014

Paris Haute Couture

 I thought I would show you some lovely images from the Paris Couture week
 As usual the guests showed up in some fabulous ensembles
 I loved this lace outfit in emerald green.
Bridal from Elie Saab

 I can't help but show you more of the wonderful  fairytale creations, delicate embroideries and intricate detailing.
 Some of them are a bit see through for my liking but if I had the chance to wear one of these I would just make sure I had a layer of fabric that won't let you see my legs!
 Stunning dresses by Elie Saab that highlight everything that is feminine.
He builds his creations with layers of loveliness maintaining a form of sophistication.
 Lots of different ideas and creations form all the shows in Paris.
 Hoods were on show on the Versace catwalk.
More lovely designs so feminine and sophisiticated
Pointy high stiletto heeled shoes with a fine ankle strap
Long see through sleeves
Off the shoulder neckline using every inch of shoulder line, with short sleeves and fine belt showing of the  tiny waist.
More layers of loveliness, with 3 di flowers cascading over the kirt
Still plenty of off the shoulder dresses along with shoulders covered with delicate detail.
Plenty of ideas,better go and go some sewing, I hope you enjoyed what I have shared with you.
I will finish this lot with one of my very favourites.
Also congratulations to Ralph & Russo for being the first British Brand in over 100 years to show at the Paris Haute Couture week. I will try and bring you some photos of their designs for my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment