Sunday 5 January 2014

New Inspiration

With a new year comes new years resolutions. My resolution is to put more images online of all the things I make and sell in the shop. With more and more people researching and shopping online I need to use my online images like my shop window.

They say 52% of couples who get engaged do so at Christmas /New year time, so congratulations to all of you who did so. I have already meet some of you but I look forward to meeting more of you and helping you with ideas for your wedding.

 We all want the best out of life, to be happy, healthy and prosperous. I should have put health before anything, we forget without our health  we would be lost. So to be healthy we need to take care of our bodies, eat healthy, sleep properly and excercise to keep fit. If a bride or groom wants to loose weight before a wedding I am happy to encourage them to be healthy and sensible in achieving their goals. It is easier to take something in than to let it out.


" Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life" this is something my husband always says to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment