Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bespoke embroidery

There are not enough hours to my days, I just wish I knew how to make more. However I had to make time to share these photos with you.

A relaxed and happy Bride on the way to the church with her Dad.

This is a photo of the Bride enjoying her "Big Day" sitting amongst the bluebells.
The embroidery on her dress had a Scottish theme with Rennie Mackintosh style roses and the Scottish thistle and even more personal were hidden the couple initials.
 The back of the dress echoed the theme down to the embroidered buttons which held the train in place.

The Happy couple enjoying their surroundings and the sunshine of the day.


 Mum, Dad, Bride and bridemaids' all looking very smart in their outfits supplied by us. Thank you to them for letting me be there to capture these memories.


Chief bridesmaid doing her duties.


 It was the most beautiful day for a wonderful occasion and the lucky umbrella seemed to work!

 I am delighted to have been able to share these photos with you and I am not sure if it was this couples friends and family but that weekend my blog had 71 hits in one day, so thank you for taking the time to catch up with my news.

The bride doing what she does best enjoying herself, laughing,smiling and posing in her bespoke dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment