Monday 29 April 2013

Helen Mirren dazzling on the Red carpet

Helen Mirren wore a Lindka Cierach dress for her night at the Olivier awards.
A stunning embroidered black dress with elegant sleeves and a flash of ankle complimented with her velvet platforms and her beautifully beaded bag.




Lindka Cierach was the designer who was commissioned to do the wedding dress for the Duchess of York which established her notoriety in British couture. Still today she and her Design Team work for royalty around the world. She was also the designer that Carol Middleton turned to for an outfit which I am not sure if we have ever seen! Lindka is renowned for her attention to detail and her perfection of forms and I would love to know what she had made for Carol Middleton. Her wedding dress for the Duchess of York was truly brilliant. Once again her style is exquisite in this dress for Helen Mirren.





1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete