Friday 18 January 2013

Inspiration for 2013 Brides

Its the beginning of a New Year and for those of you getting married in 2013 it is so exciting and you have so many decisions to make. However fear not, that is where I can help because with years of experience at helping brides and grooms and all your entourage,it is possible to make it enjoyable and fun. If you have some ideas of what you think you want then I can listen and help turn your dreams into a reality.
I always have too many ideas and it just takes me to meet you for a while so that I can work out what suits you for your wedding.


Some couples know whether they want a certain vintage or a classic traditional feel to their wedding. Once you set the scene pick the date imagine what you want then you are starting to get the notion. Firstly you have got to be practical and decide on a budget, work out what you really want and what you can sacrifice if you have to. We can't always have all that we want in life, you have to choose what is important to you.
The best thing I think is to do a scrapbook or a note book, stick all your thoughts and ideas into it and take notes when you get ideas. This is what I do and it is my new years resolution to share more of my ideas and thoughts with you all. Nowadays with the internet it is so easy for anybody to collect images of the things they like and it is such an easy way for you to convey what your taste is.

So go for it, get that note book started and bring it with you when you make an appointment to come and meet me in the shop.
If you have a theme or a colour, the slightest thing to get you started then I can help you with what suits you for your Special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment