Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year to you all.

Happy New Year

It is the start of a new year a time to have some new years resolutions. We set out our goals on things to do and achieve and a plan for the year. Mine is always to push myself to be better, to help my clients to the best of my ability, to be healthier, loss weight and enjoy a work/ life balance. Each year seems shorter and goes in quicker so it is important that we pack in as much as we can, time management is the key.
One thing about my line of business is that you dare not miss a deadline, and I seem to work better with that focus.

When organising a wedding you to have to keep your mind focused on what you want to achieve and how to do it within the time and to enjoy it at the same time. It is important to enjoy every second, don't let it be a worry. Make sure you get people on
board to help and support you.



My new years resolution is to update my web page, and improve my online presence. I am researching the idea of selling some of my products online. Accessories such as veils, shoes and lingerie and maybe some off the peg dresses. If you have any comments to make please do share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment