Friday 23 November 2012

Thanks

It is just lovely when someone takes the time to say "Thank you".





Hi Joanne

I just wanted to drop you an email to tell you how great you are as a designer and dressmaker!!  I was so delighted when I first came to see you as you were the first person to actually listen to what I wanted for my wedding dress and I had a short time frame which was never a problem for you.  I had an idea in my head and you made that possible, and my happiness with my dress was the priority throughout!    

You know what it means for a bride to feel good in what she wears on her wedding day... that is very clear.   Never once did you make me feel that my ideas were not possible.  THANK YOU!    You take all the fuss out of it!  Never once was I stressed about it after I came to see you!   I certainly will spread the word about you because you are fantastic!!!   

I've attached a few photos that I thought you might like to see!  :o)

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sharon



Thank you Sharon for the photos of your "Big Day" and your kind comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment