Thursday 29 November 2012

Making the decison

Everytime I chat to a bride I realise the number of decisions there have to be made before the BiG day.
The date, the venue, the number of guests, the menu,the entertainment, but of course to me and I think for my brides the dress is one of the BiG decisions. Anything I can do to help the bride make her decision I will try. It is not always obvious.


 To start what shape suits best.
 A fuller style skirt or a more fitted figure hugging style.


Should there be a veil, what way should your hair be.

Do you need something to cover you up or to keep you warm?
Or something different?

And something personal.

And if we haven't got what you are looking for I can just make it for you.
Once you are happy I know I have done my job correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment