Sunday 28 October 2012

How do You decide on which bridal dress is for you.

 Not everyone has a clear picture in mind as to what they want or even what suits them best. Sometimes trying on lots of dresses helps you and then sometimes it just confuses you more.
Firstly I think it is best to decide on the budget for your dress so that you don't get carried away. Take someone with you that knows you and that you can trust to help you pick the right one.  Your Mum will be keen to be involved  and she will want what is best for you. Often a friend is excited to be asked and you will have chosen her as you feel she will be a good help.
 Try on the shapes you think you might want to see if they flatter you, while you are doing that also look at the different necklines to see if you have a preference. Maybe while you are trying on different dresses you will work out which fabric you like and before you know it you will have the basics of what you do want.

Back detail, is important to a lot of brides

Lace with or with out sparkle, which do you prefer?

Headdresses and veils, complete the look of the ensemble.

The fit of each dress is so important to me until a dress fits perfectly I don't like anyOne to photo it!!

A strapless dress if it doesn't fit well is terrible as the poor bride can't run around and enjoy herself without worrying what the dress is doing.

I want everything to coordinate and be perfect!!

Still big in bridal fashion at present is lace and drape.

It would be great to go for something different but do brides want different?


I love being able to help brides work out what it is they want and finding it for them. If I don't have it  hopefully I have given you the best advice to help you find it.  I know I can always make it for you but sometimes that is not within every brides budget. A one to one consultants on with me only costs £25 I could save you that in petrol because once you know what you want and that it suits you then you can save time and money. I look forward to meeting you. Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment