Sunday 20 May 2012

Mark Zuckerberg's bride wears a stunning dress


When I saw this dress I couldn't wait to share it with you. I don't do facebook, I just do my blog.
The wedding was a surprise to the guests, they thought they were there to celebrate  Priscilla's graduation. When they arrived for the party in their back yard they were told it was to be their wedding.
Perfect in every way. Priscilla's dress was stunning. The simplicity of its shape showing off her figure and the delicate intricate detail of the see through neckline framed her delighted face. It looks like lace or it could be embroidery. It has cut out areas that show off her lovely complexion. A bespoke made edging along the neckline, no need for a necklace. Understated excellence, less is more.

Notice her beautiful veil made to perfectly compliment her dress.
So this is my dress of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment