Sunday 13 May 2012

Dress of the week


They have been show casing their fashion all week, but this undoubtedly was incredible. Amanda's dress was stunning, every second I got to look at it was blowing my brain. I WOULD JUST LOVE TO HAVE SEEN THIS IN REAL LIFE. It was breathtaking. While you were all watching the acts I just wanted to see more of this dress.
It is by a designer called J'Aton. So who is behind J'Aton/ The company was established by Jacob Luppino and Anthony Pittorino in Melbourne, Australia, with a showroom and atelier, creating bespoke evening and bridalwear. Both designers are from sartorial Italian backgrounds and use traditional methods in their unique gowns. Do they need someone to do their embroidery, I know who would be delighted to volunteer.

The fish tail dress with the exciting embellishment, the capped sleeves and low back were brilliant and her short wavey hair with it's 40's look was just perfect with it.


Sorry Alesha but your risque dress just didn't do anything for me. It just looked like you might be called on to help the girls doing the swimming routine. Amanda beemed showing off the dress to its full fabulousness. What would a dress like this cost to make?  My favourite dress of the week, stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment