Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy New Year to you all, both old and new brides ( I was going to say) but I better change that to all my customers old and new. Last year I had a great time working for Bride and Groom's Mum's, so I want to wish you all the best for this incoming year. I also was lucky enough to make christening gown's and Holy communion dresses for some of my younger cliental. Sometime it is my younger clients that manage to follow my blog with all their expertise in the world of technology so I wanted to say Hi to you and thanks. Then there is the brave groom's who come to our shop to get the Men'swear. It is great when I can help the whole wedding party but sometimes the  brides have found a dress  elsewhere.  We enjoy making everyone look their best and hopefully you all think we  do that in the best way possible.

We love to hear your news and I am excited for all my brides both old and new. This year 2012 I have quite a few of you expecting a new arrival. Please keep in touch when you have good news for me. I think the first bundle of joy is due to arrive March so I can't wait. Keep in touch everyone. I want you to make it you New Year's Resolution to add a comment to my blog pages . It is best if I hear what you think so that I am always improving.
Happy New Year to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment