Friday 30 December 2011

Mother of the Bride and Groom











Mother of the Brides or Mother's of the Groom I am here to help you. If you need advice and want something different then why not come and visit the shop so that I can help you. We have outfits for you to try on and I can do a design especially for you then we choose the colour and take your measurements and you are sorted. I love to do the fascinator/ hat and accessories to match, even the jewellery.
Lace with Silk
Plain silk, full length
Short & simple


To all the Mother of the Bride's and Groom's who kindly give me the opportunity to make their outfits this year, I say a big thank you. I enjoyed working with you all. I have had some great thank you cards which have inspired me to let more people know what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment