Sunday 24 April 2022

Sunshine brings a smile for all my cool brides

 Nothing nicer than when our plans are taking shape and things are looking brighter.

I have been managing to raise funds for the poor women and children who have lost their homes with the  Russian invasion of Ukraine. It seems there is a lot of genuine people who care and want to do their best to help in any way they can. 

One of my brides has been collecting for the cause and as long as we all work together to find out in what way we can best help then there is Hope.

Some fun with a plant in bloom, hope it makes you smile 














"I love people that have no idea how wonderful they are and just wander around making the world a better place 


























I hope to inspire you with an item that you can have if you donate to an agreed charity.

Have a look at all the different things on offer online. 

Thank you Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment