Tuesday 24 December 2019

Bridal Designer Blog

It’s 24th December 2019 and I have just finished working on one of my bridesmaids dresses for my wedding this weekend! Sounds exciting and it is, each wedding I do involves many hours of work and each one is personal to the bride that it has been worked for.























Sometimes I wonder could I have picked a different job but I guess it picked me.
There is practically nothing I wouldn’t do for my customers, especially ones that I have stayed in contact with over the years. Today’s bridesmaid just arrived in from Cork last Saturday with her children who are attendants at the wedding. I suppose the correct term is matron of honour as this is one of my former brides. I’m guessing that word of mouth meant that my present bride was reassured by her sister in law to be that I was capable of doing her whole ensemble for her. I think most of my brides are referred in this way. It means my work is so personal and special.





















This is a special time of year, romance and family traditions are key. It’s an exciting time of year to get married but it is also a venerable time to arrange so many things what with Christmas and all that it brings. Making sure that wedding outfits stay the correct size over the festive season is one concern, however I will do my best to make sure that that is sorted. As you can imagine it is a busy time for florists and entertainers and even venues such as hotels as they have so many parties to cater for at this time of year. The advantage is that everyone is off work and looking forward to family get togethers. Maybe some people are travelling home for Christmas.






















Whatever you are up to enjoy it. Merry Christmas from me.

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete