Thursday 3 October 2019

Hello October


This week I watched Lorraine Kelly celebrate 35yrs on ITV Good morning show and I realised that I have been working for brides for exactly the same time.
Its hard to believe how fast time goes in and hopefully any of you reading this will make sure you never waste your lives. Its one thing we cannot determine how long we have but we can do our best to live as full and fun a life as we can. Dare to dream is Northern Ireland's team motto and I think its a good one.



I had no clue how long I would manage to have clients that would get me to make things for them but Im still here still going. Without your support, in more ways than you may imagine I would not have the strength and resilience to keep going.

Always thinking of new ideas and inspiration.




















Back details and cap like sleeves even capes are well on trend at the moment
Loving all the embroidery work, if its too much for you we can always just work small areas.


I
    Working on embroidery to deco shoes.
Floral detail and ferns in embroidery.
I have loved doing floral veils for my brides.




1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete