Wednesday 14 August 2019

My Interests

As you know if you read my last post I reckon my background and upbringing have influenced my interests. Going to art college inspired me to try and make my living from creating things. I have always been practically minded so I wanted to find a use for my creative notions.

From pictures to jewellery




















When I first left Art College I made headdresses and jewellery 

I have always had an interest in flowers and been inspired by them

Antique things I have collected and admired and been inspired by.

I  love painting and drawing.

Christening Robes are among my most precious collections 

sketching ideas
sewing ideas


Drying flowers















1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete