Monday 1 July 2019

Past and Present Brides

To all my lovely Brides past and present I wouldn't be here without you and you keep me going.
Last Monday a former bride kindly left a lovely review for me on google and her words recharged my battery immediately. As soon as I thanked her and posted a comment on social media many of you did likewise., which brought back happy memories


 Last week a former bride from just 24yrs ago called at the shop with her Dad to say hi and I was so pleased to see them, as we recalled the run up to the wedding and of course the Big day itself. I cannot believe how fast time flies in, there is another month gone. Each one of you inspire me to do something different. I feel without you leading me I would have too many ideas and not know which one to start , I so value what your thoughts and input. The best thing is when a dress just makes a bride smile, then I know Im doing my job right.

One bride who found the one she loves ( both dress and of course partner) set off for her new home across the water, happy and sad, but I look forward to hearing her news in the future.


Meanwhile I am chasing to brides about ideas for their dresses for next year 2020 seems or "seams" that we have exciting times ahead.

1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete