Wednesday 12 July 2017

Summertime

Is summer officially over, and where did the sun go & all of the beautiful celebrations that will took place last season. Summertime soirées are romantic, elegant, and airy, giving off an ambience as sweet as the time of the year itself. We also love to see the beautiful bridal gowns worn by brides saying "I do" in the warmer months, as they typically feature lighter fabrics, elegant laces and lovely details. Now winters looming I'm think jackets, leather is big on trend this season. So here's what I have been working on.

A WEDDING GOWN should make you look amazing, but the dress should never overpower the woman who wears it. I hope when I help a bride with her dress that on the day the bride’s essence shines through.  So each bride has a different notion in mind. Here's a photo of one of my summer brides.

BRIDESMAID DRESSES  I do bespoke bridesmaids to go with my bridal dresses so that each bridesmaid, junior bridesmaids feels fantastic, I hope. Beautiful and affordable my bridesmaid collection brings a whole new dimension to dressing your girls!   It's your choice. If you ever wanted to be a dress designer then here's your chance.
The secret to dressing your bridesmaids well is to flatter and that's the first thing I can help you with.
I have designed dresses and skirts in so many styles you'll find it hard to make up your mind. Maybe a trumpet-shape shape skirt in plain or sequins? Or a metallic top with spaghetti straps? It's never been easier to create a custom look for your ladies. At the wedding itself you could dress your girls in one style for the ceremony. Then change it around for the drinks reception. And then again for the evening party especially with separate s. Should you choose separates they aren't going to be tucked away in the closet after the confetti has fallen and the wedding is over. Oh no. Afterwards your girls are going to want to take them out and show them off again and again. Because they are gorgeous.
What else have I been working on?
CHRISTENING GOWNS I have a fabulous collection of vintage gowns but I also make bespoke robes.


Both these two were made with material from the wedding dress. Heirlooms for the future I hope.


1 comment:

  1. What a Bridal & Wedding services!!!!!! The best Bridal & Wedding services at the budget-friendly. green trends in Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete