Friday 12 May 2017

May madness

The May blog
I hope you are enjoying this second week of May. There is no better place to be than Northern Ireland when the sun is shining. I am just loving the light and longer days here. I really do always enjoy this month so much.

This time of year I have to get my Holy Communion dresses finished and ready for their Big Day. My "Little Brides" are a pleasure they are so excited, while their Mum's are nervous and anxious as to how their day will go. I can't wait to show you some of the photos but I like to wait until each girl has had her day and gets all the credit.

 Over the past few weeks I have been really thinking about how busy life is and how I don't always feel in control. I have often thought it's all down to my time management skills and ability to multitask. I'm pretty good at both of these things but thought that perhaps if I could get even better then life might be easier.


I have got some lovely new laces for you to choose from while I have been sewing away. 


And some lovely embroidered pieces and edges with lots of ideas where to use them.
Not only these but I am still serious about teaching any of you that want to learn how to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment