Tuesday 12 May 2015

Have you found "The One"

This Spring it's all about "The One"! One of my favourite songs is "The One" by Kodaline. If I was getting married this year it would certainly be playing at my wedding. Even a certain underwear firm has picked up and are using 'The One' in their advertisement.
Have You found "The One", 'someone that makes the whole world feel so right'. It's not just the lyrics, it's the music and every single detail. Music always lifts me and helps me sew faster when I need to.
Angie & Paul on their Special day, music going to set the scene.
If you are getting married this year or next let me be 'the one' to help you with your bridal ensemble.


I like to meet people face to face and discuss ideas that appeal to us both. I can help with everything from foundation garments through to the last detail like your veil. A wedding is One of the most important days of your life something that you should be looking forward to and something that you will always have fond memories of. If you have found Your One let me be the one to help you with what to wear on The Day.

Photos were kindly supplied by Paul and Angie. Thanks too to their photographer Kat Mervyn for taking such lovely photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment