Sunday 24 August 2014

Summer 2014 @ Joanne Ferguson Bridal

Where has the summer gone? They say time flies when you are enjoying yourself . I have been working away on lots of a varieties of things from  my usual hand embroidered work to hand painted wedding weddings dresses and wedding dresses in an array of colours, it has been exciting. So I thought I better find sometime to do a blog and give you an update.
We start with an idea.
& then it evolves.

Ready for The Big Day

Intricate back detail 


Low Backs

3 Dimensional features

Personalised detail

Something unique to match a personal favourite, I wish I had a photo of the shoes this was to go with.


& something classic
Made to match from the outfit to they accessories for the Bride & the Mum


headdresses and caplets


veils & shoes made to match the dress

To the Big day.
Lots of things done, to do and to share with you. watch this space for more of what I have been up to this summer if this interests you to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment