Tuesday 18 February 2014

Follow up on Valentine's Weekend



 With Valentine's day many of you may have been lucky and had the question popped and for some girls the next thing on her mind is The Dress.
So when I was asked to take part in the Wedding Open day at Mount Stewart I wanted to take a selection of dresses and menswear that let couples know we are here to help them.  Selecting what to wear can be a daunting task for some and an absolute pleasure for others. All of us love to look our best on any day but your wedding day is so special.
One of the questions that came up at the Show was why I charged a consultation fee. If a bride spends an hour in my company and I give her help and advise she can appreciate that with my experience and qualifications I have more to offer than just a sales assistant. The best advice I can give is at least phone and chat to me about the subject and then we can work out if you need a full consultation with me.


I find that because I have been helping brides for a lot of years I can recognise instantly the sort of style that will make the most of a bride’s figure plus points, and play down any negative bits, she’ll put her faith in me and respects my opinion and I listen to my bride,  and more than likely that results in me being allowed to make her wedding dress. Sometimes the groom also asks for my opinion which I am happy to give.
Vital tips can help you recognise what style of dress, style of suit will make the most of any persons attributes, and play down the not-so-good bits.

Tips to help my next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment